Introduction

Started by KE0WVA, November 29, 2019, 11:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krzysztof

Hello, New here :), my name is Krzysztof
formerly LX1KP now SQ5PI, I live near Warsaw in Nowy Dwór. By proffesion I am embedded SW developer with some HW experience, looking forward do do some coding here.

WA4OSH

Hi!  I'm Konrad.  I'm RF Test engineer by occupation and a ham for over 40 years.  I enjoy operating on VHF, UHF and Microwave bands. I love homebrewing radio gear.

73, Konrad   

va3sfa

Hello,

My name is Faisal, and I have been licenced since 1995.

I am really interested in this project after listening to the Ham Radio Podcast episode on M17.

I can't wait to get started on building a couple TR-9s and start using this.

73 DE VA3SFA/W6 (Faisal)

HB9DNN

Hi, my name is Robert, callsign HB9DNN. I have been licenced since 1991.
I live in a suburb of Basel, Switzerland.

Like all You guys I am thrilled by the idea of cranking up an open source (by all means) digital voice system for amateur radio. This is sorely missing. DMR and other proprietary systems, as nice they may be technically, are not what amateur radio is made of. Too many commercial (and legal) constraints IMHO. I have always been a militant evangelist for free (in terms of "free to use") so I am really excited about this aproach.

I am an electrical engineer by profession and have >25years of background in HW and SW development in fields like communication, medical and functional safety (railway). In the latter field I gained quite some experience in FPGA design, something which might be interesting in a future phase of this project.

So I am looking forward to watching this project evolve. If there is anything I can help, let me know.
In the mean time I will read all the specs and details to get accustomed with the project.

vy 73, Robert HB9DNN

OH5BZR

Hello, I'am Joni oh5bzr from Finland. For creativety current standards and equipment's whit their licence restriction are really BAD thing. I'am very thrilled to see M17 project's victory, so I'am in and as soon possible I start to build - at best case can contribute. I'am Boat Manufacturing engineer and played whit software and hardware from 80' and got amateur licence long time ago. I'am not realy good at C,C++,assembler, linux,... even tough do things, but I can allawys share by good & bad ideas if someone listen.